SMMGuide is an award-winning Social Media Marketing blog with over 12,000 subscribers and attracts more than 350,000 monthly visits, so if you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your inbound expertise with a large audience of marketers, agency professionals, salespeople, and business owners, consider becoming one of our guest bloggers.
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of social media marketing, inbound marketing, inbound sales, SEO, agency life, office life, and internet pop culture.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Social Media Marketing Guide (SMMGuide) Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content)
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the SMMGuide.
- Short author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- No length requirements: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Post submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- Submissions must meet the blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again).
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
Submit Your Guest Post